in architecture & interiors
‘GLITZ Design Honour-2021’ for Creative Excellence Awards instituted by The Neptune GLITZ architecture & interiors magazine, recognises outstanding contributions in the field of architecture and interior design.
The awards focus on designs being original, innovative, contextual & sustainable.
Previous Winners of ‘GLITZ Design Honour’ for Creative Excellence in architecture & interiors Awards includes some of the prestigious firms like Jaisim Fountainhead, Christopher Charles Benninger Architects, Dulal Mukherjee & Associates, Creative Group, Inform Architects, Design Consortium, Salient Design Studio, Sukanya & Associates, Pace Consultants, Hrishikesh More Architects, tHE gRID Architects, Architectonic Services, The Cross Boundaries, Square Consultancy Services, ATTIC LAB, RUST the design studio & EVEN project solutions, Axis Architects & Urban Planners, Chirag Design Studio, E GO Design Studio, AUM Architects, Ayan Sen Architects, Technoarchitecture and many more
GLITZ architecture & interiors magazine takes the pleasure of inviting entries from the architects & Interior designers for the 6th edition of ‘GLITZ Design Honour-2021'. A distinguished panel of jury comprising of eminent architects and designers will evaluate the entries and the winners will be revealed at the Awards Ceremony in 2021. Entering and participating is simple. All entries have to be submitted ONLINE only. Your entry stands valid only when it meets all the eligibility rules & regulations.
The awards will be having the following categories:
Lifetime Achievement Honour
(Through JURY’s nomination)
- Architecture - Hospitality
- Architecture - Institutional
- Architecture - Office & Retail
- Architecture - Residential (Multi Dwelling)
- Architecture - Residential (Single Dwelling)
- Interiors - Hospitality
- Interiors - Institutional
- Interiors - Office
- Interiors - Residential
- Interiors - Retail
₹ 3000/- for each entry
SUBMISION REQUIREMENTS & GUIDELINES:
- The entries will be received directly by online submissions at glitzmagazines.in
- The entries will be checked for completeness and for satisfaction of eligibility criteria.
- All complete entries will be coded for anonymity and made ready for the jury.
- The First Jury will evaluate the entries and nominate 5 Finalists within each award category.
- These Finalist entries will be presented to the FINAL JURY panel for the final evaluation. The winners of the ‘GLITZ Design Honour-2021 for Creative Excellence Awards will be selected by honourable Final Jury members.
- The winners will be announced & honoured at the Awards Ceremony.
- Architects / Interior Designers / Design Firms/ Organizations with a registered address and who conduct business / have operations in India are permitted to participate.
- Only completed projects during last 3 years are eligible for nomination to respective Award categories.
- An Architect / Designer can submit up-to 3 entries per category.
- A Registration fee of Rs. 3000/- for each entry shall be payable.
- The participants shall submit evidential document / declaration about the project.
- Conceptual level sketches / ideas
- Architectural drawings:
Design Brief / Technical details / analysis.
- Site plan
- Floor plans
- Materials and other details
- Max. of 6, A3 size sheets in horizontal format in high resolution PDF.
- Sheets must contain name of Project, Location & Sheet No. (No names of participants to be mentioned on the sheets. The received entries will be coded for anonymity for jury.)
- The word files must contain the architect/designer profile, design brief & project details.
- Architect / designer photograph may be attached separately.
- The PDF sheets, Word files & photograph should be all put into one folder titled “Category name_Project name_Location_Name of Architect / Designer / Design firm.”
- Submit your project as .Zip Folder.
Entries closed for Glitz Award. You can submit project meanwhile.
- Submit your entries online at glitzmagazines.in
- Last Date for Submission of Entries (Online only): July 30, 2021
- Award Ceremony: October/November 2021